Some lucky people take annual vacations to the beach so they can relax in the sun and jump into the water for a quick swim whenever they feel like it. The rest of us can recreate that experience by installing an in ground or above ground pool - the only difference is that with a pool, you're never far from all the comforts of home. And you're much less likely to be eaten by a shark.
Pool Systems Plus is Riverside's top choice for sales and installation of both in ground and above ground pools. For a free estimate, just give us a call. We have options for nearly any budget, and the experience and expertise to get you cooling down in your own pool as soon as possible.
What are the advantages of above ground pools?
- Above ground pools are easier to maintain. Because they're above the ground, you get easy access to all the components. This means that if something needs to be repaired, it's a much simpler procedure.
- Above ground pools are less expensive. Because you don't need to excavate your yard, it is significantly cheaper to install an above ground pool. Money saved on your pool installation means you have more to spend on barbecued meat and cold drinks.
- Above ground pools can be installed much more quickly. In addition to saving you money, not needing to dig a giant hole in your yard also means that above ground pools can be installed much more quickly. If you need a pool RIGHT NOW and can't wait for the ground to be excavated, we can have you cooling down in an above ground pool by the weekend.
What are the advantages of in ground pools?
- In ground pools seamlessly blend into your yard. It simply looks nicer to have a pool that is level with your grass than to have an above ground pool standing on top of it. It is also easy to add aesthetic features like walkways and landscaping to complement the appearance of an in ground pool.
- In ground pools are more durable. The structural components of your pool are protected by the ground, which means they are much less likely to break.
- In ground pool designs can be more flexible. If the shape of your property requires you to make an oddly shaped pool, or you just have an unusual design in mind, in ground pools give you the flexibility to create almost anything
Unfortunately, swimming pools require a lot of maintenance to keep them clean and free of contaminants. Whether you are performing that work yourself, or you want to hire us to do the dirty work for you, there are a wide variety of accessories that are needed to keep a swimming pool in top shape. In addition to providing pool maintenance services, we also sell everything you need to take care of your pool on your own.
Riverside Swimming Pool Cleaning Supplies
Telepoles: Telepoles are long, telescoping rods that accept a variety of different attachments for different types of cleaning tools. This is the most fundamental tool of the pool cleaner.
Pool Vacuum: All pools need to be vacuumed, preferably at least once per week. A vacuum head attaches to a telepole, and a hose running the length of the pole will suck debris up into a filter basket. This allows you to easily clean the sides and bottom of your pool.
Skimmer Net: A skimmer net gives you the ability to quickly remove any debris that is floating on the water's surface. Leaves, dead bugs, litter and other contaminants are better dealt with while they're floating, because they take much more effort to remove if they're allowed to settle to the pool floor.
Pool Brush: The purpose of a pool brush is to remove algae and any other unpleasant materials that may collect on the sides of your pool. Regularly brushing your pool walls will prevent that slimy feeling you may have encountered when climbing in or out of a poorly maintained pool.
Riverside Swimming Pool Chemicals
Chlorine: The most basic element of any pool maintenance routine, chlorine kills bacteria, algae, and other contaminants that might negatively affect the health of swimmers. Nearly all pools use chlorine in one form or another, because a pool without some way to kill algae will quickly turn into a green pond.
Algaecide: Sometimes algae levels get out of control, and when that happens, you need an algaecide. It will quickly wipe out any algaecide growing in your pool.
Shock Treatment Packages: Over time, the chlorine in a swimming pool will break down. Occasionally, a shock treatment package will be needed to quickly raise chlorine to safe levels and prevent your pool from becoming unhealthy.